Chaste tree berry, also known as Vitex, is one of the most reliable herbs for young women in their reproductive years, to support a healthy regulated menstrual cycle. * It is one of the
most popular and beneficial herbs for women's fertility and menstrual
health. Traditionally used to help support hormone production and
maintain a healthy menstrual cycle, vitex is able to support hormonal
balance in the body without containing any hormones itself.*
Vitex has been used traditionally to help:
- Support a healthy menstrual cycle*
- Encourage a normal luteal phase (second half of a woman's cycle)*
- Promote regular ovulation*
- Support the body's natural progesterone levels*
- Aid and support the pituitary gland*
- Promote a normal menstrual cycle*
- Support normal FSH levels*
- Ease occasional PMS symptoms*
- Provides an unusually high dose of the concentrated Chaste tree berry extract.
- Combines the scientifically studied extract in addition to the traditionally used whole berry offering the synergy of a full spectrum herb.
- Chaste tree berry works by modulating progesterone levels, thereby promoting regular ovulation and more balanced hormone levels.
- Clinical research supports the traditional use of this herb for young women, who are still in their reproductive years, in support of healthy menstrual regularity and easier cycles.
An ideal herb for young women in their 20’s, 30’s, and 40’s promoting regular menstrual cycles; features the scientifically studied extract as well as the whole dried berry.*
1 capsule daily in the morning
1 capsule contains:
Chaste Tree Berry Extract (Vitex Agnus-Castus) 215 mg
Chaste Tree Berry (Vitex Agnus-Castus) 25 mg
Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women. Not to be used in conjunction with dopamine agonists.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Chaste Tree Berry - Vitex Extract Plus
- Brand: Vitanica®
- Product Code: 269075
- Availability: In Stock