1. Payment options You can currently choose to pay by debit card or credit card. If you are a Klarna user, you can also generate a temporary credit card to use when you order. The charge would then appear on your Klarna account. Klarna works for US customers and in several countries in the EU.
2. Prices All pricing is subject to change. We reserve the right to make adjustments to pricing, products and service offerings for reasons including, but not limited to, changing market conditions, product discontinuation, product unavailability, manufacturer price changes and errors in advertisements.
3. Product Availability All orders are subject to product availability. Therefore, we cannot guarantee that we will be able to fulfill a customer's order. We make every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information published on our website. However, the documents and graphics published on this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. All such documents and graphics are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind.
4. Delivery Countries We ship to North America and most countries within the EU. You might have to pay additional customs fees outside the US. Any such fees or extra costs must be covered by you. We will not compensate you for any additional costs.
5. Order Confirmation Once we have received your order, we will send you an email confirmation with all information about your order. Please save this order confirmation. If you need to contact Customer Service we will ask for your order number.
6. Delivery We usually ship your order the same day you place it, or the next working day. Around bigger holidays there might be delays. Delays might also arise from shipping delays from our suppliers. Normally, delivery time is 1-5 working days depending on which country you live in.
Please note that the current Covid-19 situation have incurred delays in our supply chain. We are doing our very best to fulfill and ship your order as fast as possible.
Also please note that we HAVE NO CONTROL OVER LOCAL POST OFFICES in each respective country. Where, when and how they choose to deliver your package is beyond our control. This means that any delivery instructions you might have written in your order will never be seen by the actual carrier delivering your package. We have no means of passing on those instructions.
The customer is always responsible for providing us with the correct address information.
7. Returns and refunds You have the right to return your order within 7 days of receiving it. You have the right to open the package and check the product, but all tamper seals must be intact in order to get a refund. We will refund the cost of the product, but not shipping costs. If you are unhappy with your order for any reason, please do not hesitate to contact us and we'll do our best to make it right.
Contact Customer Service here: mama [@] moodmama.com
9. Complaints If your package is damaged on delivery, please report directly to us. If something is wrong with your product, please contact us as soon as possible, and no later than 7 days after receipt of the goods. We will be happy to replace the product for you at no extra charge.
10. Credit card security and SSL Our payment providers use a security standard called 3D-Secure. This standard is developed by VISA and Mastercard to ensure secure payments over the internet. All information is encrypted with 128-bit SSL encryption, which means that no unauthorized person can access your card details.